Our understanding and knowledge of all sectors of the industry including current and future regulatory frameworks provides you with a secure and effective partner to help your business make sound cost effective business plans for the future. Workskills clients include Training colleges, Hotels, Clubs, Cruise Lines, Hospitality Corporations, Tourism Authorities and Government Agencies in Australian and International markets
We undertake a range of consulting services including:
- Training needs analysis
- Curriculum design and development
- Learning and assessment design strategies
- Strategic partnerships for global networks
- Industry recognition and accreditation award submissions
- Industry skills council representation
- Certification & Audit of in house programs
Our training packages are focussed on the education, training and accreditation of students and employees currently studying for, or working in industry.
Training programs are delivered in accordance with the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) by fully qualified elite trainers to ensure results driven, cost effective training solutions. Training can be provided in the classroom, workplace or a variety of flexible study arrangements can be offered to provide the most practical and effective outcome.
We provide a variety of training courses including:
- Certified courses to national and international standards
- 'Train the Trainer' professional development workshops
- Non accredited skills improvement courses
- Flexible workshops tailored for your specific needs
- Hospitality qualifications to Advanced Diploma.
- Business qualifications to Advanced Diploma
- Customised training programs
This industry standard is highly valued and recognised both in Australia and internationally. It provides a nationally endorsed set of standards and qualifications for recognition and assessment of workers skills.
We can also provide a range of customised training solutions that recognise units of competency and specific skillsets.
- We offer over 40 different qualifications
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) programs
- Skills assessment and accreditation
- Pathways to higher education
- Internationally accredited specialty courses
- Quality audits for training providers
- Preparation of industry submissions